What are the differences between powder packaging machine and granule packaging machine?
News Feb 27 2021
Powder products can involve many industries such as industry, food, agricultural and sideline products, and involve milk powder, starch, premix, additives, condiments, feed, etc. The granule packaging machine is mainly used for granule materials with good fluidity: washing powder, seeds, salt, sugar, etc., with high speed and high precision. So everyone knows what are the differences between powder packaging machine and granule packaging machine?
The difference between the characteristics of powder packaging machine and granule packaging machine is introduced as follows:
1. Use high-precision weighing sensors and weighing modules; the interface is simple to operate and intuitive to display;
2. Brand new independent packaging weight input and weighing weight display window, the display window adopts high-brightness LED display;
3. Independent weighing system for weighing, with high weighing accuracy and fast speed. The weighing sensor adopts Toledo weighing sensor;
4. Most parts of the whole machine are made of stainless steel, suitable for GMP certification, food hygiene certification, etc. The host can be flexibly configured with automatic feeding system and automatic conveyor belt;
5. Asynchronous motor controls spiral feeding, frequency converter speed regulation, large and small double spiral fast and slow metering and feeding, high control accuracy.
Powder packaging machine and granule packaging machine are mainly the differences shared by you above. Powder packaging machine and granule packaging machine have their own characteristics. The main characteristics are the ones introduced above, and they are widely used in these places.